Sunday 10 March 2013

Food For Thought ~ Mother's Gut Flora Influencing Baby's Health

Excerpt from an article from mmshealthyforlife 
Click on image for larger view






An eye-opener for me because I suffered the worst candidiasis during my pregnancy with Jojo.  I suffered from hyperemesis gravidarum and the perpetual vomiting must have eliminated all the good bacteria in my stomach. It lasted up to the seventh month :(  I didn't know enough nor was advised to  ingest probiotics... hence the yeast overgrowth. 

Just my personal theory.... but I feel so bad now... with all the 'what if'-s... :(

Then again, Allah Knows Best. I do not question the path that He has mapped out for me. May He continue to give me the strength and the patience to keep on keepin' on where Jojo is concerned.

Aamiin.