Thursday 14 March 2013

MMS : Day 10 ~ Blowing In The Wind

10 drops of activated MMS in 8 ozs of water, total of 10 doses.

Observations:

I can count on the fingers of two hands how many times I have heard Jojo pass wind (out of his cute butt :D) Such a contrast from his two brothers who have never had any problems passing gas even from  early days after birth. Thank God for this because this meant none of them had any colic problems. I feel truly blessed not to have to deal with colicky babies then. (Thanks to minyak telon, too, which is essentially just minyak kayuputih or cajuput oil that I used to rub on their tums. I swear by this stuff for elimination of wind/gas in babies!)

Da absolute bomb, smells lovely together with baby powder too!

So, as I was lolling about with him this morning and heard a very subtle "poooot", I felt like marking it on my calendar! LOL  He gave me a huge grin after that, prolly knowing it's not quite the thing to cut the cheese so blatantly... AND feeling much more comfortable in his tummy after passing wind. (As mentioned in an earlier post, I haven't noticed much bloating of his tummy lately.)

No tantrums coming back from school again today, Alhamdulillah

Strangely he didn't want to spend time splashing in the bath tub today but chose to watch "The Little Mermaid" on a loop on his iPad. Must be all the marine... life in the video not so much for winsome redheads in shell-shaped bikini top and shimmering tail. LOL  Jojo does have a thang for everything that lives in water, though :P

Sleep:

Some probs falling asleep but didn't take long to succumb to arms of Hypnos.