7 drops activated MMS in 8 ozs of water, total of 11 doses.
- Nothing out of the ordinary. Calm and rather lethargic in the morning.
- Increased mouthing of objects ~ from the collar of his t-shirt, Mummy's scrunchy (ecch..) and even book spines! T__T
- Had an outburst when he returned from school. Started banging and kicking on furniture. Broke the table fan in the maids' room. (His hits and kicks are reeeealllly strong!)
- Asked for "pampam" without using Proloquo2Go on the iPad and had the hugest grin on his face (whilst skipping to the kitchen) when we understood him and fulfilled his request later in the afternoon.
- No BM :( The likelihood of enemas loom large *deep exhale*
- Did not observe sound sensitivity in him today. The adhan came on and he was fine, Alhamdulillah.
Fell asleep early at around 9:30pm.
____________________ . ____________________
Today was Jojo's first day on Biocean Hypertonic seawater. We're giving him 40mls in the morning 5 minutes after the first MMS dose of the day, mixed with 3 parts filtered water.
He does seem to prefer the MMS taste than the taste of the seawater as he downs the MMS without a problem. I could see him gagging as he tried to finish the 160mls of seawater plus filtered water mix in the glass. I tasted a teaspoon and it does have a very mineral quality and taste to it. Not salty at all once mixed in with 3 parts of water, though.
|If only you could be as calm and happy as this every day, my love|